Currently, we ship through USPS and UPS Ground. Keep in mind that our products are made-to-order, so your bag will arrive within the time that it takes to sew and ship it (usually 6-12 business days within the USA). If you need your order in a hurry, please call us at 707.486.8332 and we will be happy to assist!
All orders are tax-free for residents outside the state of California. The sales tax for California residents is 9.5%.
WHEN YOUR PACKAGE WILL ARRIVE
All of our bags are made-to-order in our San Francisco studio. Once your order is placed, your bag will be sewn within 1-4 business days. So, depending on how far you live from San Francisco, you can expect to receive your bag within 6-12 business days after placing your order.
Spicer Bags products will always be free from defects in materials and workmanship. If our products do not measure up to this standard, we will either repair or replace the defective products. This warranty does not cover damage caused by normal wear & tear, misuse or abuse.
No returns on sale items!
RETURNS FOR WEB PURCHASES MADE WITHIN 60 DAYS OF PURCHASE
- If you're not 100% satisfied with our product, please email or call us for a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#). We have the right to refuse returned packages that are without the RMA#.
- You will be responsible for the return shipping cost. Once the returned product is received, you can either exchange the bag or get a refund (provided items are unused, unwashed and with all original tags attached).
- If you would like a refund, we'll refund you the cost of the bag and sales tax.
- If you'd like to exchange your bag, your new item of choice will be shipped after receiving the original item. Please allow 6-12 days for delivery after the returned item is received.
RETURNS FOR WEB PURCHASES MADE AFTER 60 DAYS FROM PURCHASE
- Follow the procedure listed above. Once the returned product is received, we will issue a web store credit for the cost of the bag and sales tax. We cannot give you store credit for shipping costs.
RETURNS FOR PURCHASES AT A STOCKIST
- If you purchased your product at one of our stockist, please contact the stockist to initiate a return.
- We will only accept a return for a product purchased at a stockist if the product is defective. Return of a defective product must be made within 30 days of purchase. Please provide proof of purchase.
- You are responsible for paying the return shipping cost. Once we receive the returned bag, you can either exchange the bag or get a refund (provided items are unused, unwashed and with all original tags attached).
- For returns made more than 30 days after the purchase date: Follow the procedure listed above.
RETURNS FOR A REFUND
You are responsible for paying the return shipping cost. A refund will be issued to your credit card for the value of the merchandise and any sales tax you were charged. We cannot refund shipping charges.
RETURNS FOR EXCHANGE
You are responsible for paying the return shipping cost. Your new item of choice will be shipped after receiving the original merchandise. Please allow 6-12 business days for delivery after the returned item is received.
We do not currently offer repair services.
How to return merchandise
Without exception, returns must be sent via UPS, FedEx, Express Mail or Priority Mail. All returns must be insured for full value, and make sure to get a tracking number. Please note we cannot accept COD deliveries.
If you have any questions, email email@example.com or call 1.707.486.8332 from 10am—5pm PST. We will get back to you within 48 hours.
We use the information you provide about yourself only to complete your order. We do NOT share this information with outside parties.