Sling Bag in Natural Cork
Spicer Bags Sling Bag in Natural Cork. Great for year-round use!
- Incredibly lightweight design - just a little over a pound!
- Can be worn as a crossbody or over the shoulder
- Internal zippered pocket and a spacious interior
- Snap closure
- Water-resistant liner
- 11.25"H x 12.5"W x 4"D
- Strap: 18.25"H
- If you require a special length strap let us know!!
- We have the bag available in: Natural Cork, Cork Dash Gold, Dark Brown Cork, Dark Brown Cork with Gold Flecks, Black Cork with Gold Flecks, Big Rainbow Cork, White Check Cork or any of the corks we have can be made into the sling. When ordering please let me know which cork you would like!!!
What you should know about Spicer-
Each product we offer is made-to-order in our San Francisco Bay Area Studio by women that love to sew!!
Why choose cork? It is an eco-friendly resource that is vegan, easy to clean, lightweight, strong, and even anti-microbial. It feels soft and smooth to the touch. Perfect for the eco-conscious and stylish man or woman.
Our cork comes from Italy and Portugal. Cork fabric is made by shaving the cork bark off the cork oak trees. Cork is harvested once the tree is around 25 years old, and then once every 9-10 years. Once the bark is shaved off, the tree actually takes in an increased amount of carbon dioxide to replenish the bark!
The cork is adhered to a backing, to make it usable for bags and accessories. It is an eco-friendly alternative to leather.
To clean, simply use mild soap and a soft cloth. Stain-resistant and naturally water-resistant!